VO CRM Consulting
Downunder Voiceovers – CRM Consulting and Design
Partnered with and powered by Zoho CRM
We’re pleased to offer voice talent CRM consulting and design within Zoho CRM
Matt has spent over 2 years developing his voiceover-specific CRM on Zoho. In addition, he has been actively using CRM’s as a key part of business management since 2011.
Some benefits of using the VO-CRM include:
- Rapid capture of basic details for voiceover bookings (job name, rate, client name, relevant contacts, delivery date)
- Automatic creation of an invoice after basic details are entered and the booking is “closed”, ready to check and send to your client (subscription to Zoho Books required)
- The ability to capture and then track extended information for bookings. Such as accent, delivery method (WAV/MP3/other, ISDN, Source-Connect, ipDTL, phone patch etc.), technical specifications, conflicts in the broadcast category and when commercial usage expires
- Once job details have been captured you can send an automatic email including technical specs to freelance audio editors or employees without any need for double entry
- An organized contact database of your clients and prospects
- Reminder and follow up system to stay in touch with your clients, prospects and agents
- Powerful setup for delegating tasks to assistants, interns and editors
- Sophisticated report system; you can run reports on simple data such as monthly or annual revenue, or get fancy with other data like which accents or languages you work most in, which accounts send you the most work, audition booking ratio (requires capturing all auditions and jobs)
This is what I want, sign me up!
Consulting services include:
- Assessment of your current business management and contact database system. We can then make suggestions for a Zoho CRM solution that will work within your business model
- A tailored Zoho CRM setup based on your specialties as a voice talent (such as commercials, IVR/telephony, audiobooks, animation etc.) and the way you like to work with your clients and run your business
- Systems to make you a more organised prospector and marketer
- Workflow optimisation
- Developing an effective delegation process for assistants, interns, editors and other helpers within your business
When you run your own business, it’s easy to “take your work home with you”. Especially if you work from home. If you consistently find yourself questioning whether you forgot to send that thing to that client, or if you remembered to generate the invoice for that job and in your personal downtime you are always thinking about which of your clients or prospects you haven’t made contact with for a while…you may find value in a CRM system, or perhaps an update to your current setup.
HOW DO I START?
The best way to get started with your voiceover CRM is to purchase one of the Zoho-VO CRM packages.
Using our VO CRM requires a subscription to Zoho CRM. Contact us for a quote on subscriptions to these services:
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Campaigns (similar to MailChimp or Constant Contact)
- Zoho Social (social media manager)
- Zoho Survey
Different features of each edition are listed here